DISCLAIMER: These products should not be used by persons under 21 years of age, persons who have demonstrated sensativity to nicotine, propylene glycol, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or persons with a heart condition. Use at your own risk.
MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE.
WARNING POLICY: By purchasing and using any of our products the user assumes all risk and responsibility.
The batteries we carry are some of the safest and best made in the industry. They contain fail safe circuitry to prevent overcharging to assure safety when used properly. There are inherent dangers with Lithium Ion batteries and indeed ANY battery that is not handled properly.
Proper Care and use for your E-Cig’s Lithium Ion Battery:
Improper care and use of Lithium Ion & Li-ion Batteries can cause serious malfunctions. While these issues do not normally result from proper care and use, you should always charge your batteries on a fire proof surface and only charge with the corresponding charger that came with your battery to avoid possible problems from overheating. Dispose of Li-ion batteries in a proper manner. Store your E-cig batteries in a protective, non-conductive case.
• Never disassemble or tamper with your e-cig batteries in anyway.
• Discontinue use if there are signs of damage to the battery such as dents, bulges, rips, tears, and scarring.
• Do not submerge the battery in water.
• Do not expose Li-ion or Lithium Ion batteries to fire or extreme temperatures as they could explode and/or vent causing serious bodily injury to you or bystanders.
• Do not leave batteries unattended during charging.